Terms and Conditions of Sale
ALL ACTIVITIES BOOKED THROUGH VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA, ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.When booking an activity with VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA, you agree and are bound by the Terms and Conditions of VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA.
2. The Customer agrees to pay the total amount of the activity to VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA within 14 business days after the activity date. Failure to pay the total amount owing by the DUE DATE, will incur administration and late fees.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations must be done so in writing and acknowledged by VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA. Cancellation requests over the phone, or via text or voicemail will not be processed.
If an activity booked and confirmed through VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA is cancelled by the customer:
- A $100.00 Administration Fee will apply per activity booking.
- Within 30 business days of the activity date, the amount of 25% of the booking is payable*
- Within 14 business days of the activity date, the amount of 50% of the booking is payable*
- Within 7 business days of the activity date, the amount of 100% of the booking is payable*, or up to the discretion of VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA management.
*Based on the number of children quoted at the time of booking.
The same trading terms apply, with payment due within 14 business days of the scheduled event.
Circumstances that are beyond the control of the customer will be considered by VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA on a case by case basis.
4. Invoices will be issued based on the number of children quoted at the time of booking, unless numbers updated 7 days prior to activity/event. Venue staffing levels are set depending on the numbers advised. These figures MUST be updated no later than 7 days prior unless stated otherwise in booking confirmation. Failure to do so may result in additional fees being levied.
5. VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA do not offer credit facilities to Customers.
6. All overdue invoices that are unpaid by the due date, as displayed on the Tax Invoice and/or Statement, will incur a late fee of AU $50 per week from the due date, (including all administration and late fees) until full payment is received. In the event that an overdue invoice remains unpaid and/or is disputed, VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA reserves the right to acquire the services of a Debt Collection Agency or Legal Representation to obtain the overdue amount, including any and/or all administration and late fees applied. Where a Debt Collections Agency or Legal Representation is acquired to obtain debt collection, all costs associated and charged to VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA will be required to be paid for by the Customer, in full, including all administration and late fees incurred.
7. You agree that it is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that a copy of the Tax Invoice is given to your Accounts Payable Team or the person in charge of paying invoices. This will ensure that delays do not occur in paying the total amount of the invoice by the due date – within 14 business days from date of activity / event.
8. In instances where the Customer’s Accounts Payable Team cannot fulfil payment within our Trading Terms of 14 business days from an activity / event, it is the responsibility of the Customer to advise VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA to issue an invoice with enough lead time prior to the activity / event to enable the invoice to be paid on time. The amount of this invoice will be based on child attendance numbers agreed to at the time of booking. If additional children attend the activity / event another invoice will be issued for the balance by VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA.
9. Mandatory staff ratios must always be maintained throughout FUN DAY OUT HOLDINGS PTY. LTD. activities.
VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA always strives to book fun, safe performances and activities for all children and participants. In an effort to fulfil this commitment, we ask that all participants enrolled, attending and/or participating in VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA activity / event follow the guidelines established and explained by the venue or activity provider at the beginning of each activity / event.
VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a booking for a VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA activity after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA’S web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA’s website;
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA’S web site are provided “as is”. VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA’S Internet site, even if VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA or a VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA’S web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to VACATION CARE AUSTRALIA’S web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.